- Gates – We will be beginning ID & Bag check at 11:15am. Please have your ID out and ready. There will be 6,000+ people and we thank you in advance for your patience. We may open the gates a few minutes before 12pm.
- Groupon, Living Social, CBS Local & Certifikid Ticket Holders – If you purchased a General Admission ticket, please bring your printed tickets and a valid ID. Once inside, you can purchase food and beverage tickets at the main ticket booth.
- Eventbrite Ticket Holders – Please print out your tickets or have them pulled up on your phone. We do have the ability to look up the tickets by last name too. Please bring a valid ID. There is a different line for each type of ticket. Please be sure to enter the correct line. We will have a table for each ticket type (General Admission, Food & Drink, B’more Crabby, and VIP). Please look at signs before entering a line. If you purchased two different types of tickets, please go to the appropriate line and send your guest to the appropriate line.
- VIP Ticket Holders – Please see the event map to locate the VIP tent. Guests will be allowed to order one drink at a time at the open bar in the VIP tent. There is community seating in the VIP area. The seating is for adult ticket holders only (children may be in the tent, but we have one seat for each paying VIP ticket holder). Your VIP open bar wristband is only valid in the VIP tent. There will be beer, wine and signature cocktails available. Your 10 food tickets and half dozen crab tickets will be in your VIP envelope. Crabs will be located near Restaurant Tent #1.
- Food & Drink Tickets – The restaurants and bars do not accept cash. Tickets must be purchased in order to eat and drink. There is one main ticket booth (see attached map). We will also have a ticket booth set up outside the gates. We HIGHLY recommend purchasing a strip of 20 to 40 tickets prior to entering the event in order to avoid ticket lines. The food and drink tickets are interchangeable and can be used at different stations. You may pay via cash or credit card. Please note that a $1.50 service charge will be added for all credit card transactions. There will be ATM’s located inside the event. *Tickets are non-refundable
- Broken Glasses – Please be very careful with your glass! If you require a replacement, there will be a fee of $5 (while supplies last). Please go to the Food and Drink booth and our management team will assist you.
- Food Options and Pricing – Restaurants will be pricing their small plates between 1 and 7 tickets (each ticket = $1). Captain James will be steaming crabs onsite for $25/ half dozen (while supplies last).
- Drink Options and Pricing – We will have 4 signature cocktails, adult slushies, 40+ wines, and 6 beers offered at the event.
- Water – 3 Tickets
- Beer – 5 Tickets
- Wine & Adult Slushies – 7 Tickets
- Cocktails – 8 Tickets
- Cash – We advise that you bring cash to the event. This will make it easier to purchase food and drink tickets. There will be two ATM machines inside the event if you need additional cash.
- Bag Check – We will have a bag check area prior to the event entrance – please see list of permitted items and non-permitted items.
- Items Permitted – Guests will be allowed to bring lawn chairs, blankets, card tables, sealed bottled waters and sunscreen.
- Items NOT permitted – coolers, tents, umbrellas, outside alcohol, outside food (baby food/ formula will be approved), weapons, and illegal substances.
- Pets – while pets are technically allowed, it is going to be hot and crowded, so we do advise owners to leave their pets at home. Pets are also not allowed within 50 feet of the restaurant tents per the Baltimore City Health Department.
- Parking – We have partnered with Parking Panda and you may reserve a parking space in advance. Spaces are limited and you must pay in advance to reserve your spot. Details at baltimoreseafoodfest.com under parking. There are also street spots available. We also recommend walking, taking the water taxi, bicycling, or taking an uber. Use promo code UBERHARBOR to save on your first ride.
- Shopping – We have lots of great vendors! Be sure to check out all of the vendor booths!
- Cooking Demos – We have several great demos lined up. Check the schedule at baltimoreseafoodfest.com.
- Be Social! – twitter and instagram @bsceneevents and facebook.com/baltimoreseafoodfest Don’t forget to use #BaltimoreSeafoodFest when posting!
- Drink Responsibly –Please drink responsibly. Bartenders will not be permitted to serve any intoxicated guests.
- We love Non-Profits - A portion of event proceeds will benefit City Fam and Baltimore Design School.
- Weather – The event is rain or shine!
- Questions – Our management team will be ready to assist guests and will be at the front gate.